10 Days of Christmas
The 10 Days of Christmas is an event to promote holiday spirit and as a service project to benefit our community during the holidays. This event will take place from Dec. 4th through Dec. 15th and it will be a new version of Adopt-A-Family.
Every day there will be an assigned dress-up day and a themed food or toy item that NHS will collect on that specific day. NHS will be collecting items as well as tallying points before school on each of the 10 days. In addition there will be a table with your grade level to check in to where you will get points for dressing and bringing in a gift.
- Dressing Up = 1 point
- Bringing in a gift = 1 point
When you come into school on the corresponding days, go to your grade level table to turn in your gift as well as get counted. The grade with the most points will receive a gift.
- Monday Dec 4th – Pajama Day (bring in new pajamas)
- Tuesday Dec 5th – Twin Day (bring in two items)
- Wednesday Dec 6th – Santa Hat Day (bring in new winter clothing)
- Thursday Dec 7th – Flannel Day (bring in a new childrens’ book and a box of hot chocolate)
- Friday Dec 8th – Crazy Sock Day (bring in a new pair of socks)
- Monday Dec 11th – Misfit Day (bring in any new toy)
- Tuesday Dec 12th – Candy Cane Day (Wear red & white) (bring in stocking stuffers)
- Wednesday Dec 13th – Favorite Christmas Character (bring in a new stuffed animal or doll)
- Thursday Dec 14th – Santa & Mrs. Claus Day (Elderly Day) (bring in a new blanket or a new pair of slippers
- Friday Dec 15th – Ugly Sweater Day (bring in a new child movie or game…must be a Disney movie or a G-rated movie)