- Meet with your counselor to organize your testing strategies and college plan.
- Explore colleges
- Research college costs and tuition at different types of schools.
- Narrow your college list to 10-20
- Get involved in extracurricular activities
- Take the PSAT/NMSQT
- Look over the schedule for testing for the SAT and the ACT.
- Take the PSAT/NMSQT test.
- Junior year grades will say a lot about your academic performance. Study a lot harder.
- Prepare for the SAT by linking your College Board and Khan Academy accounts.
- Take the SAT/ACT
- Get letters of recommendation from teachers
- Look at college admission requirements
- Contact colleges to schedule campus visits over the summer
- Attend College Night at Cadillac High School
- Begin working on your college application essay
- Develop a financial aid plan